i bought 1password through the apple store - does that mean I have an account?

Rosa_Jackson
Rosa_Jackson
Community Member

I need to determine if I have an account - how can I tell

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:pro-features-faq, ug:mac/, kb:sync-options, kb:update-extension, kb:sync-options

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@Rosa_Jackson I replied to your post in this thread on the Mac forum from which it appears you were well on the way to working out what you needed to do. From what you said there it seems you have the stand alone version of 1Password with data stored in, and sync'd through, Dropbox. There's no "account" involved in that case.

If you have any more problems I suggest you post in the other thread rather than this one as you'll probably get more help on the Mac forum with problems specifically relating to 1Password for Mac.

Stephen

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Rosa_Jackson: It sounds like you have a 1Password license, not an account. You'd only have a 1Password account if you'd signed up for 1Password Families (or Teams). I've resent your license information via email, and you can follow the instructions there to install and register the app on your new Mac.

I hope this helps. Be sure to let us know if you have any other questions. We're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.