Options

log in will take me to site but does not fill in user namer or password. Just started using this new Mac Book Air. transferred all info from my old Mac Book Air . No problem with auto log in on the old computer

1Password Version: 3.8.21
Extension Version: none
OS Version: El Capitain 10.11.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: ug:mac/, kb:contact-us, ug:mac/, kb:contact-us, kb:browser-extension

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@susanmsparks as your post relates to 1P3 for Mac I have moved the post from the 1Password for Mac forum to the 1P3 legacy forum where you will get more help.

The best place to start is by reading this sticky at the top of the forum.

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @susanmsparks,

Please let me know if the post that Stephen linked to has helped to answer your questions.

If you’re still having difficulty, we’re here for you. :)

• susanmsparks
    susanmsparks
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Megan No it really didn't help.. I don"t understand. Is he saying that I should upgrade to I Password? Will that solve the problem I explained? If so, should I do it from apple App store or AgileBits How do I get the discount he is talking about? I am not computer savvy so this is very difficult for me. Could you please give me a phone number so I can speak to someone

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@susanmsparks: I'm sorry for the confusion! We're a small company and don't have "operators standing by". If you prefer, you can write to us at support@agilebits.com though.

As mentioned previously, 1Password 3 is supported on OS X Snow Leopard and Lion, not El Capitan. It was originally developed back in 2009 and no longer receives updates to its extensions either, so there may be incompatibilities with newer browsers as well.

These issues are not present in the current version of 1Password for Mac, 6, so you may want to consider upgrading. If you purchased from the Mac App Store, 1Password 6 is a free update there. Just download it from your purchase history. If you purchased from the AgileBits Store originally, you can get a discount there using your existing license:

https://agilebits.com/store/upgrade

Otherwise you can continue using 1Password 3, albeit with some odd behaviour on Apple's latest OS. I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.