Forums Interface Issue?

JeremyBechtold
JeremyBechtold
Community Member

I'm reviewing my discussion threads, notifications, drafts, etc and find that I have bookmarks showing in the header, but nothing in the content when I click through. Is this something that can be looked at manually in the db tables to see if it can be tweaked/purged, or if perhaps, the bookmarks were to discussions that have been removed for some reason (broken ToS, or some other action) and that's why they don't show but are still attached to my account?

Header:

Content Results:

I've had similar issues with tumblr where I have items numbered in my old-style inbox (not their new msg system), but no items actually in the inbox. the tumblr team doesn't seem too concerned as I one in a bajillion free users, but here with AB/1P, I figured you guys might want to look into this one for me?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @JeremyBechtold

Unfortunately this is a known issue with our forum software (Vanilla). They have a bug filed for it, but unfortunately I don't have any further information at this point.

Sorry for the inconvenience! :(

Ben

• JeremyBechtold
    JeremyBechtold
    Community Member

no worries. at least it's a known issue. I'll probably just jump to notifications anyway as I usually chime in even if just to add myself to the conversation to stay in the loop.

• :+1: :)

Ben

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member

@bwoodruff, I had an issue with Drafts some time ago which indicates 1 Draft but there was nothing showing. It disappeared when I posted something.

https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/292475#Comment_292475

Cc: @brenty

• Thanks, @wkleem. :)

Ben

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@wkleem: Thanks! That actually happens to me a lot, and I think it's to be expected. While it may not be immediately apparent, it's probably the post you were writing, which of course disappeared when you completed it. It's just confusing because drafts are saved automatically, but it isn't always obvious that this has happened. Always throws me off too! :pirate:

This discussion has been closed.