autofill for bink.nl doesn't work anymore

Options

Hi,

My autofill for the login on bink.nl was working fine, but now it doesn't work anymore.
I recreated the 1password login and all recorded fine with correct username and password, but when using autofill it stay's blank.

Could someone verify if it's working?

https://login.binck.nl/Klanten/login?ReturnUrl=/klanten/

Regard

Franky

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @FrankyLupo,

To have a better picture about this, can you please tell me which browser you're having the problem with? Do you have the same issues if you try using a different browser?

I hope to hear from you soon so we can get to the bottom of this! :chuffed:

• FrankyLupo
    FrankyLupo
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Pilar,

I have tried Chrome, Safari and Firefox. All the same result.
    Also the iPad have the same problem

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks @FrankyLupo! I hope you don't mind, but I've moved your message to our "Saving and Filling in Browsers" forum.

I tried entering some text in the fields on that site and saved a Login item when 1Password prompted me, and when I went back to try having the 1Password extension fill that form, I ran into the same problem you described. It looks like that site is doing something a little differently than most sign-in forms. However, I was able to make a small change to the Login item that seems to have solved the problem. Here's what I did:

• Follow our steps to Save the Login manually.
    • Open the main 1Password app, find the new Login item you just saved, and click the Edit button.
    • Click the 'show web form details' button.
    • In the web form details, to the far right of the username field, click the empty space above the 'key' icon:

• Choose the username/silhouette symbol:

• The web form details should now look like this:

• Click the Save button.

Now try to have the 1Password extension fill that sign-in form again. Does it work this time? Let us know how it goes, thanks! :)

• FrankyLupo
    FrankyLupo
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, it works!!

Thanks for the support

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @FrankyLupo,

I'm glad to hear Drew was able to help :smile: If you come across any other troublesome sites please let us know.

This discussion has been closed.