Student Discount for the one-time license of 1Password

Options
wolframso
wolframso
Community Member

I found this forum post while searching for student discounts, but the "edu store" link just redirects to the normal shop. https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/32798/student-discount-and-upgrade-costs
Is there no such thing anymore?
(I am not searching for 1P for Families)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wolframso,

We’ve made some changes to our pricing structure since that thread was posted. At this time, we are not offering an educational discount. I apologize for the confusion!

• wolframso
    wolframso
    Community Member
    Options

Sad to hear that there is no such mean of buying 1Password anymore, but thanks for the reply.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wolframso ,

Sorry I don’t have a better answer for you here.

• tufu9441
    tufu9441
    Community Member
    Options

@Megan You mean that there is no longer any educational discount from now on, even for us real students?

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@tufu9441 welcome to the forums! You are correct: We no longer offer an education discount. If you're looking for a more affordable option, I recommend looking into 1Password Families. It costs $5 per month ($4 per month if paid annually) and offers access to the native 1Password apps for Mac, iOS, Android, and our beta Windows 10 app, as well as the web app available at the 1Password.com site. That's less of an upfront cost than an individual license, and puts 1Password Families in line with other subscription services that do offer student discounts.

This discussion has been closed.