1Password does not stop syncing

Options
Juni
Juni
Community Member
edited May 2016 in iOS

I am using 1Password on an iPhone IOS 9.3.1 with the keychain in Dropbox 7.2.2. I have about 350 items in 1Password including a number of large scanned documents as attachments
When I open 1Password it will start syncing forever and will never stop. In this state it is impossible to use 1Password, as the items keep scrolling on the screen and it is impossible to select one.
It would be good if this problem could be solved because with this problem 1Password is useless on my iPhone

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Juni,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble syncing. I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices. You didn't mention all the platforms you're using 1Password on, so I've included links for instructions for each platform we support:

If you're only using iOS, then we'll only need that report. :)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• Juni
    Juni
    Community Member
    Options

I have sent the diagnostic files to you and received the following case numbers [#CLA-48467-945] and [#BHG-92195-533]
    I am looking forward to your support.
    Juni

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    edited May 2016
    Options

I am having a similar problem. Have just changed my 1PW Dropbox on my Mac to opvault, which seems to have gone ok, but when I try to sync my iPad it just continues (claiming to) sync, never stops.

I have just sent the diagnostics to you and received the references
    [#HER-28429-277] and [#ZCQ-56824-988].

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks @Juni and @danco! We received your diagnostics reports and I see that you've each heard back from our support team. We'll keep the conversations going directly via email. Hopefully we'll have this all figured out soon! :)

ref: HER-28429-277
    ref: BHG-92195-533

• wlodek66
    wlodek66
    Community Member
    Options

Hi
    I have the same problem. When I open 1Password it will start syncing forever and will never stop. In this state it is impossible to use 1Password, as the items keep scrolling on the screen and it is impossible to select one.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @wlodek66

Sorry about the trouble. Could you please follow the instructions here?

https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/302152/#Comment_302152

Please be sure to post your support ID so we can track your reports down.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.