WiFi Sync Popup Annoying

Options
siliconsys
siliconsys
Community Member

How to stop the WiFi sync 'Please open desktop...' warning from triggering every_time I open the iOS app? If it's not open on my desktop it doesn't have to warn me every 5m. Once is enough.

It's very annoying to have to stop and close this popup every time I use the app.

Ps. Clicking a support link and getting dropped off on a forums post form is pretty lame. I had to go back and sign up after I typed my message. Not the easiest to do on a phone.

Comments

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forums, @siliconsys! I'm sorry that you're running into this issue, and for the frustration of signing up for the forums via your phone. The first is a known issue caused by some changes to 1Password for Mac and 1Password for iPhone. Our developers are looking into solutions that should make it so this dialog appears much less often. In the meantime, if you sync via some other method (iCloud, Dropbox, or a subscription to our 1Password Families or 1Password for Teams services) that should address the problem until it's fixed on our end. I hope that helps!

This discussion has been closed.