I have ios 9.3 and once I look at an item in 1password on ipad or iphone the app crashes

Options
satcomms
satcomms
Community Member

I have now deleted 1password from my ipad and tried to re-install it but it won't sync with my Mac instance of 1password.
How do I now get 1password on my ipad working again inc. sync to my mac and how do I stop 1password on my iphone 6 crashing after I've looked up one item.
Thanks,

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @satcomms,

I'm sorry to hear that 1Password is acting up for you! To set up syncing again, you need to choose which method you want to use. It sounds like you were already syncing your data before reinstalling 1Password, so I'd recommend you to check what it is on your Mac so you can restore the same one. To do this go to the main 1Password app in your Mac. Click on 1Password on the menu bar, then on Preferences. You can click on Sync to see whether you're using Dropbox, iCloud or Wi-Fi. Once you've figured this out you can follow the instructions to set it up again for your iPad here: https://support.1password.com/sync-options/#-sync-it-yourself-with-icloud-or-dropbox.

For the issue on your iPhone, I'd like to ask you to creat a Diagnostics Report for us so we can see what's going there:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

I hope to hear back from you soon so we can find out what's going on here! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.