Login on app

squill
squill
Community Member

I am trying to login via the app but it wants a team url. I am just using it to keep personal passwords. How can I login?

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @squill,

You only have an account if you are part of a Family or Team, that's why it's asking you for the Team URL. As you don't have one, when you first open the app after downloading it you should click on "Use without an account".

Do you use 1Password on any other devices or only in the iOS one? If you only use 1Password on your phone, then you should click on "Create new Vault". You can start saving your information right away!

If you're using 1Password in another device as well, for example a computer, it will prompt you to set up a syncing method. You can pick between Wi-Fi, iCloud and Dropbox. You can find out how to do set it up here: https://support.1password.com/sync-options/#-sync-it-yourself-with-icloud-or-dropbox

Please let me know how this goes for you and if you have nay other questions we can help you with! :chuffed:

• squill
    squill
    Community Member

Great thanks

• On behalf of Pilar you are most welcome. :) If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.