Do I have to upgrade to Pro Features now in order to enter things like Frequent Flyer accounts?

dward1112
dward1112
Community Member

Prior to now, I could enter and save info from Frequent Flyer accounts and hotel loyalty reward accounts directly into the app on my iPhone, similar to the way I enter credit card info. Do I now have to purchase the Pro Features in order to do that?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Enter information

Comments

• Hi @dward1112,

The Pro features are required to do that, yes. But you mentioned you were able to do it before, and this hasn't changed. Did you have the Pro features previously? We haven't made any recent changes to what is (or is not) included with the Pro features.

Thanks!

Ben

• dward1112
    dward1112
    Community Member

Never had the Pro features. The info transferred over when I upgraded to a newer version. Now there's no way to enter the info I mentioned and even after I enter new credit card info, when I click on that credit card to open it, it only gives me the name of the card, number, and expiration. Not liking this at all.

• Okay. Yes, it is true that the Pro features are required to do that. You can read more about them here:

Pro features in 1Password for iOS

It sounds like you may have previously had 1Password 3 for iOS, which was retired in 2012. 1Password 4 for iOS was released as a paid upgrade to that version. Subsequent releases (v5 & v6) have been included with that purchase, but if you never paid for the upgrade to v4 then you'd need to pay for the Pro features in v6.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.