If I want to use pro product on Windows, Macbook, Iphone and Ipad, what is total cost

Options

I am inquiring about single one time purchase. I am using Windows 10 Surface, Macbookpro, IPhone and Ipad. Can you provide me total cost for using your software for above mentioned devices? I am thinking I will need a pro account.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:price, kb-search:pro price for windows mac and iphone, kb:faq, kb:pro-features-faq, kb:teams-families-migrate

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @alpatel77,

I'm glad to hear you're interested in 1Password! For your Windows and Macbook Pro one desktop license will cover both. If you want the Pro features for your iPhone and iPad one single purchase of them on the App Store is enough, but you might find that the basic version is enough. You can check the prices here: https://agilebits.com/store.in

I know you said you wanted the price for one time purchase only, but just so you have all the information available, an account for 1Password for Families is $5 a month and includes access to the apps in all the platforms.

Please let us know if you have any other questions that we can help you with :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.