Memory clogs

Options
andrevallejo
andrevallejo
Community Member

Hello. Since a few updates ago, 1P has been extremely slow...after opening, the apps icons get flicking, the whole system seem to slow down, the color wheel stays for a long time...seem that 1P is eating th memory, the processor, or both... any ideas?

1Password Version: 621002
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.11.4
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @andrevallejo,

I'm sorry you're having some strange issues with 1Password!

From your description, I think you might be running into a known issue our developers have been looking into, but I'm not positive. Can you please let us know a few more details:

• Are you seeing the problem happen in the main 1Password app or in the browser extension / 1Password mini? (Or both?)
    • If the problem happens with the extension/mini, what web browser (and version) are you using, and what exact version of the 1Password extension is installed in that browser?
    • Does the problem happen when unlocking 1Password (app or extension/mini), or do you see the same problems happening when trying to use it when it's already unlocked?
    • If the problem happens when unlocking 1Password, does it seem to work correctly once it is unlocked?
    • If you reboot your Mac, do you still have the same problem, or does it seem to work better?

Thanks in advance! :)

• andrevallejo
    andrevallejo
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, tks for the feedback.
    It happens in the main app.

It happens after reboot, really everytime I use it in the last weeks...

• ag_kevin
    Options

Hi @andrevallejo ,

Can you try it in the mini as well. Does the mini open without flickering, even when the main app does?

Cheers,
    Kevin

This discussion has been closed.