Can't sync PC to Android

Options
Jasen
Jasen
Community Member
edited May 2016 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I am new to 1Password, using it on my desktop Windows PC (hardwired, no WiFi), and my Android phone (Note5). I have set up a bunch of items on my PC, but am thus far unable to sync them with my phone. When I look at the Sync options in the Android app, the only available option is Wifi sync. Because my PC is hardwired with no option for Wifi, a Wifi sync is not an option for me.

I have Dropbox and tried to follow the steps to sync that way, but the screen shots don't match up (there's no Sync to Dropbox option of my phone; only Wi-fi sync), and I'm still unable to figure out how to see all of the logins I set up on PC on my Android.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Jasen
    Jasen
    Community Member
    Options

I was able to resolve my own issue by uninstalling 1Password on my phone, re-installing, and setting up the Dropbox info from scratch.

• MikeT
    edited May 2016
    Options

Hi @Jasen,

Thanks for updating us, I'm glad you got it resolved. There is a limitation in the Android app where you can't switch sync on the fly, so you would have to reinstall the app. However, we're working on improving this and make it more flexible in a future update, so you can switch your sync option without reinstalling the app.

This discussion has been closed.