1Password slow to open on eBay site

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Windows Chrome extension in latest Chrome does not work.

Comments

• Pablo0208
    Pablo0208
    Community Member
    Options

hi Agile bits

Chrome Version 50.0.2661.94 m (deveolper) 1PWD ver 4.6.0 beta 605 I get an error message (exception E1PErrorReport in module 1Password.exe at 003c89E8. C:\Users\username\Dropbox\1Password.agilekeychain_folder.agilekeychain - if i try to send you diagnostics, mail or generate a report.
    My 1PWD icon in the google bar is greyed out & wont fill in username/passwords for any sites i use the contextual menus with

• Hi @Pablo0208,

Thanks for writing in.
    If the version number of the 1Password extension in Chrome begins with a "4", I would recommend you remove it and reinstall it through the 1Password settings.

Please let us know if the newly installed Chrome extension works better.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @Pablo0208,

The error you saw when generating the diagnostics report is a known issue in the latest beta build, we'll fix it soon.

If reinstalling the extension doesn't help, please downgrade to the stable version from here: http://agilebits.com/downloads and then generate the report with that version.

Thanks!

• Pablo0208
    Pablo0208
    Community Member
    Options

hi Agilebits

yes that reinstall helped, but ebay site is very slow in activating the sign in via 1pwd fro some unknown reason...

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @Pablo0208,

I've split your posts into its own thread, so we can provide you direct assistance on your specific issues.

As for the eBay issue, can you tell me more about where is it slow? Is it slow to open the site from the main 1Password program or it opened the site in Chrome and then 1Password takes forever to fill?

• Pablo0208
    Pablo0208
    Community Member
    Options

its slow at ebay page to get the 1password login to activate , or sometimes you unlock 1Pwd, choose ebay login & nothing gets completed in the boxes, they stay blank & no sign in. Doesnt seem to affect another sites that i can see.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @Pablo0208,

Try saving a new Login item manually to see if it works better.

1. Open the eBay's login page in your browser, enter your username/password data but do not submit the form just yet.
    2. Instead, click on the 1Password icon in your browser and select Settings > Save New Login, don't replace an existing one, create it as a new Login item.
    3. Now, refresh the eBay page and try to fill in with the new Login item you just created, is it working better?
  • Pablo0208
    Pablo0208
    Community Member
    Options

yes yes... that did the trick & its back to fast fill n login once more.

Many thanks

• MikeT
    edited May 2016
    Options

That's great to hear, you can then archive or delete the older eBay item.

If there's anything else we can do to help, let us know.

This discussion has been closed.