How to introduce a picture in a membership card so that it works from windows to Mac sync

Options

Ich möchte in einer Mitgliedskarte die gescannte Karte als Bild ein fügen, so dass dieses Bild auch beim Synchronisieren von 1Password für Windows zu iPhone 5s in diesem erscheint. Das tut es weder im Format jpeg, noch als png oder pdf. Auf dem PC - 1Password erscheint es als Datei (aber nicht als Bild, erst nach Doppelklick darauf in einem neuen Fenster), nach dem korrekten Synchronisieren aber nichts auf dem iPhone. Ärgerlich!
Was tun

1Password Version: 4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: WLAN
Referrer: forum-search:How to introduce a picture in a membership card so that it works from windows to Mac sync

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @srainoni,

When you edit your Membership item, are you double-clicking on the top left (1Password icon) to add your image?

• srainoni
    srainoni
    Community Member
    Options

That's not what I want to do: I will not insert the image as an icon but as an appendix!!!

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @srainoni,

I do apologize but the translation isn't clear as to what you want to do. I'm not sure what you mean as an appendix, are you saying you want to add an image file as a file attachment and then sync it as a file to your iOS devices?

If yes, what sync option are you using, Wi-Fi or Dropbox?

If you're using Wi-Fi Sync, the attachments are not supported for the Agile Keychain files, it is only supported for the OPVault files. Can you confirm which format you're using? To find out, look at the last part of your 1Password folder name, does it end in .opvault or .agilekeychain?

This discussion has been closed.