Ebay Auto Sign is not working.
Is this known bug?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @rizzir,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us!

Can you please be a bit more specific? Are you talking about 1Password not filling the information once you select the login in the 1Password extension in your browser or use the keyboard shortcut, or do you mean that once the information has been filled in the login form, it is not automatically submitted and you have to click on the 'Login' button?

Please be aware that 1Password will never fill login credentials when you visit a site without you instructing it to.

Cheers!

• rizzir
    rizzir
    Community Member
    Options

Apologies, here is more info.
    I am using chrome Version 50.0.2661.94 m on Windows 7.
    Using 1 Pasword plugin with chrome.

generally I would visit www.ebay.co.uk
    use the Mouse to click on 1 password plug In (top Right corner)
    Plug In would auto detect the opened website and show the available credentials from 1 Password database.
    I would select the Saved Ebay Credentials and that would populate the logon credentials.

It used to work but I believe ebay has improved security on their logon screen.

you guys need to test your 1Password Chrome Addon on ebay website.

• Thank you for providing more details, @rizzir.

I just checked my own login for ebay.com and it works as expected.

That being said, I think you're onto something. It might be that ebay changed a few things on the site and specifically in the login form that is preventing 1Password from filling it.

I'd like you to save a new login item for the ebay sign-in site manually. Please refer to our troubleshooting guide for details.

Once you've saved the new login item, please check if it works better.

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.