Archive vaults section on 1PF website

alvaro87
alvaro87
Community Member

Hello,

First of all, I know I can create a vault, call it Archive and move everything I have stopped using there but I don't want to mix items from differents things.

This is the scenario:

• I have a vault called "Archive" where I store items of different types and which I don't use anymore.
  • I have another vault where I store all the items of one of my jobs. Let's say it's called "Job 1". Imagine I stop working in that company. I would want that vault with all those items to be archived but not deleted. And I would not want them to be archived in the same vault as my "general archive vault".

It could be a good idea to create (on Vaults view) a new section called: "Archive Vaults" where our archive vaults could be shown. In addition their icon's opacity will be less than the active ones or could have a little icon on the vault image (like the little ladybird on beta versions).

I know I can tell 1P not to show me that vault I "archive" but I think it would be great if there were an option to archive vaults and the restore them to the "active" group of vaults.

Thanks and regards,
Álvaro.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni

@alvaro87 thanks for taking the time to explain why this feature would be useful to you! I'll pass along your request to our developers, but as always, I can't guess if or when it will be introduced. In the meantime I think the workaround you mentioned (telling 1Password not to show the "archived" vault) will be your best option. :)

• alvaro87
    alvaro87
    Community Member

Thank you @nmott

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

:+1:

This discussion has been closed.