Latest BB10 Android method?

rascally67
rascally67
Community Member
edited May 2016 in Android

I've heard that BB10 can now run most Android apps via a new package that sort of hosts Android apps on the Blackberry. I don't know the name of the package or how to describe it, but I've heard the ability to run Android apps is greatly improved.

Does 1Password for Android installed on the most recent BB10 o/s work fully & sync with Dropbox?

I guess the real question is, can I sync 1Password across my Mac, iPad, and BB10?

*edit. I see that Blackberry toutes Andoid apps from the Amazon App Store. However a quick check and I see 1Password isn't on the Amazon store, but it is on the GooglePlay store.

So my question remains... does 1Password work fully on BB10 if they are fully updated and able to install Android apps?

Thanks all,

Randy

Comments

• Hey @rascally67.

1Password for Android is developed and tested on devices that run the Android OS and have Play Store services. While it may be possible to install and use 1Password on your BlackBerry device, we cannot guarantee that it will function as expected, due to the differences between BlackBerry OS and Android OS.

That said, you will indeed need Play Store services to install 1Password on your device. If you're able to do so, you're welcome to install 1Password and try it out. Let us know how it goes!

This discussion has been closed.