Chrome requires double-click on all elements after filling or Autosave with 1Password [Solved]

Options
124»

Comments

• k4fly
    k4fly
    Community Member
    Options

How can this not be repro'd? Happens to me every single time on chrome under osx.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@k4fly: Hasn't happened to me for years, but I suspect that's because I'm not using Chrome's password insecure saving/filling. Have you tried disabling that as I suggested above? That seems to have helped everyone else as well.

• scaldewi
    scaldewi
    Community Member
    Options

+1 same problem current version

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2018
    Options
  • sweetyams
    sweetyams
    Community Member
    Options

I have the same issue and would like to know if this is something that has been looked into further?

Clicking on the 1password icon in the chrome menubar 'fixes' the problem but it happens about 50 times a day.

Thanks!

1password version: 68001
    Chrome: 65.0.3325.162
    1password chrome: 4.7.1.2
    OS Version: 10.13.3
    Sync Type: Dropbox

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@sweetyams: Did you try disabling Chrome's autofill? As mentioned throughout this discussion (and in my comment right above yours), that's resolved this issue for others, and is something we always recommend anyway for security and privacy reasons.

• filipem
    filipem
    Community Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

Having this issue as well. No, have not disabled Chrome's autofill because that's not desirable behavior for me. I don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater - there is autofill content there that I manage and want to continue using. Is that the only resolution for this?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2018
    Options

@filipem: As far as we're aware, that's the only solution, yes, unless changes under the hood with how Chrome's own autofill interacts with extensions happen in the future. The only option we have to integrate with Chrome is to use its extension APIs. Chrome autofill is neither our baby nor its bathwater, so it isn't something we can resolve ourselves. :blush:

• CPeabody
    CPeabody
    Community Member
    Options

All work-arounds mentioned are working here but I am looking forward to a "proper" fix for this as well.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Glad to hear it! It's not something we can effect ourselves, but I do hope the same.

This discussion has been closed.