Quicksilver

QueFA
QueFA
Community Member

I have the enable 3rd page app integrations turned on. Where is the file that it is outputting. Suggestion: why not tell people?

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.4
Sync Type: Wi Fi Server

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I have the enable 3rd page app integrations turned on. Where is the file that it is outputting.

@QueFA: It should be located in ~/Library/Application Support/1Password 4/3rd Party Integration/bookmarks-default.json.

Suggestion: why not tell people?

Good question! Apart from the developers who need to support it, no one generally cares to know. Thanks for asking! :lol:

• QueFA
    QueFA
    Community Member

1Pass isn't creating that file for me.

It would be helpful so that we can tell when 1pass fails to output the file (at least in your help docs).

• QueFA
    QueFA
    Community Member

In fact there isn't a 1Password directory in "Application Support". Neither in the "Library" directory under "Users" or under root.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

In fact there isn't a 1Password directory in "Application Support". Neither in the "Library" directory under "Users" or under root.

@QueFA: Ah, then you must be using the Mac App Store version of 1Password. Otherwise you'd be missing your whole 1Password database! Thanks for mentioning that. That certainly changes things. You can find it here instead: ~/Library/Containers/2BUA8C4S2C.com.agilebits.onepassword-osx-helper/Data/Library/3rd Party Integration/bookmarks-default.json

1Pass isn't creating that file for me.

It probably is, but the Mac App Store version cannot write the file outside of its sandbox. See above.

It would be helpful so that we can tell when 1pass fails to output the file (at least in your help docs).

I'm not sure that it's useful to list every file that 1Password might create under various circumstances, but we can certainly consider adding that to the knowledgebase. Thanks for the feedback! :)

This discussion has been closed.