Passwords not being sent to Google Chrome

jswright61
jswright61
Community Member

I have been noticing lately that my password for Amazon does not populate when I hit ⌘/. I deleted the login from 1Password and then re-added it. It worked a couple of times but then stopped working again. I just now logged into Stripe and it would not populate the password - I had to enter it manually, like an animal. Wondering if something is going on, if others are experiencing similar, and most importantly if there is a fix.

Using 1Password and 1Password Mini on OS X 10.11.5, Google Chrome Version 50.0.2661.102 (64-bit)

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: 4.5.6.90
OS Version: OS X 10.11.5
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jswright61,

Believe me, I understand the frustration of having to enter your information manually! Let’s see what we can do to get this resolved.

I’ve done some testing here and I’m not able to reproduce this. Let’s take a closer look at your system to see if we can determine where things are getting tangled up.

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• jswright61
    jswright61
    Community Member

Thanks! Support ID is #VQL-61964-775

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jswright61,

We've received your Diagnostics Report - thanks for sending it in! I've updated the email thread with the necessary details from this forum discussion so that it is easier for our support team to get up to speed with the issue. Someone from the support team will get back to you as soon as possible with some further information. We'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid complicating things between here and there. :)

ref: VQL-61964-775

This discussion has been closed.