Unable to open 1Password

tjons
tjons
Community Member

I'm currently unable to open 1Password on my mac. I see the following screenshot:

I've restarted and signed out of the App Store (suggested in the pinned thread). All to no avail. Can you help me?

Thankfully, 1Password mini still works, but the browser extension didn't fill in a password field the last time I was attempting to generate one... Perhaps it's related, or maybe just an anomaly in the way the website was developed..

Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 4.5.6.90
OS Version: OS X 10.11.4
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @tjons,

I'm sorry that you bumped into this problem. It's safe to follow the instructions, delete the app and reinstall from the App Store. Your data will be completely safe and ready to use once you've reinstalled it. This issue happens sometimes with downloads from the App Store, but your app will be up and running in no time!

Please let us know how this turns out for you :chuffed:

• tjons
    tjons
    Community Member

Hi there, @Pilar.

I did, but it didn't help...

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @tjons,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re still having trouble with this! Let’s take a closer look at your system to see if we can determine where things are getting tangled up.

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• tjons
    tjons
    Community Member

"For your reference, your support ID is [#WUG-49969-811]."

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for sending that over, @tjons. I've confirmed that it's in our system and someone will follow up via email to keep the conversation in one place.

ref: WUG-49969-811.

This discussion has been closed.