Firefox 1Password unlock dialogue disappears

Options

The first time I go to unlock the 1Password extension by clicking on the toolbar button in Firefox the master password dialogue box appears momentarily then disappears. If I click on the 1Password button again everything works as expected.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 4.5.6
OS Version: Windows 8.1, 64 bit
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @tomlut,

Are you using the Unlock on Secure Desktop feature? Does the whole desktop look like it blanked for a second when you click on the button for the first time?

• tomlut
    tomlut
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Mike, no on both counts. I'm not using secure desktop and only the dialogue box flashes momentarily. The rest of the window does not blank momentarily.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @tomlut,

That is unusual. Could you email us your 1Password diagnostics report, so we can see if there's anything in your configuration that could cause this or if we can match our configuration to yours and see if we can make it happen.

Please use this guide to generate the report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• tomlut
    tomlut
    Community Member
    Options

Mike,

I uninstalled the add-on, restarted firefox and reinstalled the add-on. I should have tried this before posting.

So far no repeat of the problem.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that reinstalling the Firefox extension helped. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.