Which Team owner gets billed first?

Manuel_D
Manuel_D
Community Member

Me and another company recently created a team account each. We're both in trial, mine ending in two days, hers in 30. When I invite the owner from the other team, the billing page show I'll have to pay for the other team owner as well. Additionally she is supposed to pay for herself. How can we manage to get billed separately.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:who "billed first"

Comments

• nathanvf
    nathanvf
    1Password Alumni

Hey there @Manuel_D,

I think I can answer this question. :chuffed:

The trial is time based, so is it possible you both created your teams at different times? If you signed up before you'd get notified before.

As for the charging. Each team pays for every one of its members. So if the owner from this other team is a member of your team, you would have to pay for his membership in your team. And he would have to pay for his own membership on his team. They are separate accounts and are separate from each other.

If she has to pay you for membership on your own team, that would have to be something you'd need to work out between yourself unfortunately. We currently only do billing directly to team owners and not billing every member of a team.

Hope this explains it.

• Manuel_D
    Manuel_D
    Community Member

Thank you @nathanvf
    Now I understand: the billing is not per user, but per team member.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

@Manuel_D on behalf of nathanvf, you're welcome! I'm glad he managed to clarify things for you, let us know if there's anything else that we can do for you :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.