reverting from teams and families

Options
pdboyer
pdboyer
Community Member

Suddenly I'm getting a message that my "trial expired click here to buy." I have a fully functional license for 1Password and only took part in the Teams beta until you decided that $65 was a "reasonable" cost for something I personally don't need. I wasn't on any sort of 1Password trial, itself, as I say I'm fully licensed to use the software I have on my computer. Now I can't edit my entries or use my account for anything but looking at. HELP! Didn't you guys think about this in advance???

I want OUT of this Teams fiasco, but FAST!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:faq, kb:teams-families-migrate, kb:frozen-account

Comments

• pdboyer
    pdboyer
    Community Member
    Options

If anyone else needs to know, click on Find license no the License menu item on the 1Password menu bar. Enter your account license email address and you'll get all the licenses on that email account. You might have used more than one address for more than one license (I have one for Mac and one for Windows). Done deal. This would have been so much more helpful than a frozen app when you know you're fully licensed!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @pdboyer,

I'm sorry that you were having some trouble, but I'm glad you were able to add your license.

If you still need to move any items from your frozen team vaults, you can select the items and choose Item > Share > [Vault] > Move (or Copy). You can move any item to any vault.

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!

This discussion has been closed.