how can i move files from one vault to another?

Options
Sanya
Sanya
Community Member

I have a vault that is full of unsorted documents. I want to arrange them true other vaults. How do i do that?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:move-vault

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Sanya: Before I give you a hasty answer, can you tell me which OS and 1Password versions you're using?

Also, just to make sure I understand the question correctly, you want to put Documents in a 1Password Families/Teams vault into other vaults? Let me know! :)

• Sanya
    Sanya
    Community Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

I really dont know which version Im using.
    I have Windows 8.1, I use online web site for 1 password I dont have application yet.
    Yes I have one vault with unsorted documents, I want to move them true other vaults

• Hi @Sanya,

If you're using the 1Password Families/Teams site, you can use the share button to copy or move items between vaults.
    Please take a look at this screenshot: http://d.pr/i/xcEu

Cheers!

• Sanya
    Sanya
    Community Member
    Options

hi @AlexHoffmann

It only gives me option duplicate.....
    It is very annoying. You think if I download app for my laptop it will give me more options?

• Does the screenshot I sent you look like what you're seeing?

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @Sanya,

In addition to what Alex wrote, could you tell us if you own the account for the 1Password Families/Team subscription plan you're using or are you using your company's account?

If the latter, can you switch to your Personal vault on the 1Password.com site and check to see if the Move/Copy option show up?

If yes, then you don't have the permissions to manage the vault you're trying to move/copy out of. That's why the option doesn't show up and if you need to do this, you need to get in touch with the vault manager to give you that permission.

This discussion has been closed.