Purchase from Mac App Store vs. iPhone App Store -- Pro features?

Options
mcrosby114
mcrosby114
Community Member

I purchased a copy of 1Password on the Mac App Store ($65). I would like to keep my passwords synced between my macbook and iPhone, so I downloaded the free version of 1Password from the iPhone App Store. The iPhone app does not seem to recognize that I purchased the "pro" version from the Mac App Store. I consulted your article related to getting "Pro" access on iOS, but I don't think this applies in my situation. Is there a way to enable "Pro" features on the iPhone app without having to purchase it for $10?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: ug:mac/sync, kb:faq, ug:mac/teams-families-setup, kb:switch-from-mac-app-store, kb:pro-features-faq

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@mcrosby114: Sorry for the confusion! There is no "pro" version of 1Password for Mac. It isn't actually possible to "bundle" apps between stores, and while you can use 1Password for iOS for free indefinitely, the Pro Features are indeed a separate in-app purchase. I know that's not the answer you were hoping for, but I hope this helps clarify things at least. Be sure to let us know if you have any other questions!

This discussion has been closed.