1Password IOS not pushing update to dropbox

Options
thebruce
thebruce
Community Member
edited May 2016 in iOS

I updated a password today (May24th) on IOS and found that other IOS devices and other computers did not have this update. The latest date in my dropbox folder was May 18th. Coincidentally I updated to the 6.4.1 app on 19th.

If I use my computer to create a test login I see dropbox folder update and the it ends up on my IOS device. This leads me to believe all my dropbox credentials and syncing are configured correctly. However for whatever reason IOS is not pushing out the login change to dropbox.

How can I get 1PW on IOS pushing data to dropbox correctly ?

1Password Version: 6.4.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @thebruce

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. I have heard a couple of other reports similar to this, but unfortunately I don't believe we've been able to track down the cause yet. To see if we can get a better idea, I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

You didn't mention if your computer was a Mac or Windows PC so I've included instructions for each.

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.