Feature Request: implament support for Accesabilty features built into iOS.

Options
Timothy_Bah
Timothy_Bah
Community Member

Completely self serving request... I am visually impaired to the point that with the font maxed out on my iPhone I still needed a 4x magnifier glass. My iPad now is my phone. Please consider adding support for iOS's Accesabilty features in more areas of future versions. If you whould like I can share a few screen shots where this is very needed. Thank you for your time..

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Timothy_Bah: Thank you so much for reaching out, and your generous offer! We'd love it if you could email us at support+ios@agilebits.com with any screenshots or other details that might help us improve 1Password's accessibility for you and everyone else! :)

• stoneturner
    stoneturner
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty My 1st hour with 1password and I'm not visually impaired. But just wanted to comment on your reply to @Timothy_bah. You gave an AWESOME response! So far- Love this company.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I'm not worthy!!! :blush:

Truly, we still have a lot of work to do to improve accessibility in 1Password on each platform, but we've been making a lot of progress. And frankly, we couldn't do that — or anything we do — without the generous feedback and support of our awesome customers. Thank you! :love:

• Timothy_Bah
    Timothy_Bah
    Community Member
    Options

I've been a bad forum user and haven't checked back. Thank you for replying and I'll get to work! 1Password is a GREAT app and I love using it!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey, no worries! Life can get pretty busy. Thanks for the kind words, and we're always here for you if there's anything else we can do to help. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.