Purchased on Mac App store, need license for Windows 10.

I purchased 1P on the Mac App store. I now need to use it on a Windows PC as well (both my machines). I "converted" to the version from your site, but I still can't find a license code to use on the Windows machine.

1Password Version: 1Password 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: ug:windows/, kb-search:mac app store windows, kb:switch-from-mac-app-store, kb-search:mac app store windows, kb:faq

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @bigdad13,

I'm sorry if there's some confusion surrounding 1Password and how the licenses work! We have recently gone through some changes in this regard, so there's a different answer for you depending on when you purchased 1Password. If you purchased 1Password before March 22nd this year then you need to upgrade your license to be able to use it on your Windows machines. If this is the case, then you can get a really nice discount to upgrade, you can check it here: https://agilebits.com/store/upgrade?product_id=108.

If you purchased 1Password after March the 22nd and you're still having trouble, please send us an email at support@agilebits.com from the email that you used to convert your license so we can help you from there! :chuffed:

• bigdad13
    bigdad13
    Community Member

No need to apologize. I have been a long time user and purchased 1P years ago. I am fine to pay the upgrade pricing, whatever it may be, but it asks for a license code...which I can't find. :-)

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2016

@bigdad13,

I'm glad to hear you enjoy 1Password so much :chuffed: I checked the email account that you used to sign in on the forums but we don't seem to have anything under it, perhaps you used a different one when you converted your license from the Mac Appstore? If this is the case, please send us an email at support+licenses@agilebits.com from that email address and we'll take care of it over there. Please add a link to this thread so we can connect the dots. You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number, please post that number here to make things move faster! :chuffed:

ref: LSD-59877-546

• bigdad13
    bigdad13
    Community Member

My apple ID is different, so I sent and email from the email address associated with that account. Hopefully that works.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

@bigdad13 we received your email, we'll be in touch soon. We'll continue this conversation via email :chuffed:

ref: LSD-59877-546

• bigdad13
    bigdad13
    Community Member

Excellent. Thanks!

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

:chuffed:

• mikoim
    mikoim
    Community Member

Hello,

I have the same problem.
    I purchased 1Password from App Store.
    Can I convert the license to Windows version even now? or should I purchase a new license for it?

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mikoim,

We'll be glad to help! Can you please send us an email at support+licenses@agilebits.com with your proof of purchase of 1Password from the App Store? Either a screenshot from the "Purchased" tab on the App Store or of your receipt on your email would work! We'll see what we can do for you to get 1Password running in all you computers :chuffed:

Please add a link to this thread on your email so we can connect the dots. You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number, please post that number here to make things move faster! :chuffed:

• kblinhou
    kblinhou
    Community Member

I have the same type of issue, and submitted a case with ID #VVB-54567-369. Can you assist? Thx.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2017

@kblinhou: Found your email and will get back to you shortly. Thanks! :)

ref: VVB-54567-369

This discussion has been closed.