Chrome extension popup menus appear offscreen

Options
glong
glong
Community Member

Whenever opening popup menus like the automatically opened "save new login" menu or the "search" menu or the "generate password" menu (basically anything that isn't "About" for some strange reason), the windows open in the lower right corner far offscreen. Dragging the menus back to the center and then closing/reopening doesn't do anything, every new menu created always appears in the same position. I've attached a screeenshot to illustrate. Might be important to note I'm running on a 4k resolution Dell laptop with the text sized up to 200% through the display settings.

1Password Version: 4.6.604
Extension Version: 4.5.6.90
OS Version: 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb:undefined, kb-search:chrome , kb:undefined, kb-search:chrome

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2016
    Options

@glong: Something similar has been reported by a few folks in the past (it seems to be Windows 7 usually), but it isn't clear what could be causing the window position to be changed, as it defaults to the center of the screen. Do you have apps or display drivers that control window positioning?

Regardless, a change of the resolution should fix this. Right-click on the desktop to select Display Settings, select Advanced display settings on the bottom and then change the resolution to something smaller. Open the unlock prompt again and move it to where you want it to be. Then change the resolution back to the one you want and that should fix the problem. Let me know how it turns out! :)

This discussion has been closed.