i cant restore the Pro features from iTunes

DaveBo
DaveBo
Community Member

I purchased my 1Password Pro on iTunes on 21st May 2011, but can't restore the Pro features. I have the email with proof of purchase. Here is a copy of the transaction:- 1Password Pro, v3.5.9, Developer: Agile Web Solutions (4+) £8.99
I have not changed my Apple ID, only upgraded from an iPad2 to an iPad Air 2.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I purchased my 1Password Pro on iTunes on 21st May 2011, but can't restore the Pro features as mypur

Comments

• Hi @DaveBo,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

1Password 3 for iOS was retired in December of 2012. It is no longer available for sale, and as such searching the App Store will not bring it up. The only ways to install it are either by already having a copy in iTunes on your computer and installing it through the Apps tab that way, or by using the App Store > Updates > Purchased tab on the device itself.

1Password 4 for iOS was released as a paid upgrade (separate purchase) from 1Password 3. We have since released v5 and v6 as free upgrades (to v4). You can download 1Password 6 for iOS here:

1Password on the iTunes App Store

The Pro features for this version will be a separate purchase from your original 1Password 3 for iOS purchase, but you can use the free version without any additional expense.

I hope that helps!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.