Should Documents work in Windows 7 Beta?

Options
gcharters
gcharters
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I'm trying out the beta (2016,6,300d) on Windows 7 (i'm using Families). When I try to create a Document all I get is the ability to give it a name and a white box with no editing or attachment capabilities. Should this work in the Beta?

Thanks, Graham.

1Password Version: 2016,6,300d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:shared items duplicates

Comments

• Hi Graham,

Yes, it should work. And no, it's not yet implemented. From what I know documents are coming, we just need to finish some other areas first. Thanks for bringing this up, the more voices we have for documents support, the faster we will get to it.

• gcharters
    gcharters
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. Documents is definitely something I need, and so I'm also hoping to see it in the Android app too. I see there's already a thread discussing that.

• I'll bug Android guys about documents before the remind me to do it on Windows ;)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    Options

@SergeyTheAgile add my vote too. Most important feature for me :dizzy: after Browser Integration.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:) :+1:

• gcharters
    gcharters
    Community Member
    Options

In the latest beta, there appears to be some documents support. I seem to recall someone telling me I could attach images to documents, but that does not appear to be supported. Is this correct, and if so, is it something that will be added in the future?

Thanks, Graham.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @gcharters,

You can do that on the web app but the 1Password 6 Beta apps doesn't yet have full support for Documents, it is coming in a future update.

This discussion has been closed.