Incorrect vault shown on launch [Confirmed, will fix]

Options
jhamer
jhamer
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I'll preface this by saying I'm not sure what the intended behavior is for which vault is presented at launch. Is it last opened? Or the vault selected for saving?

Regardless of which is correct, 501d is displaying all vault entries at launch even if a sub-vault is showing selected in the upper left. Toggling between vaults gets things back on track. I don't think this was happening with previous builds, but I could be mistaken.

Thank you!

1Password Version: 2016.6.501d
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10 b 14352
Sync Type: Families

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @jhamer,

Thanks for reporting this. It's a known issue for the last few builds; right now, the app does launch to All Vaults regardless of what vault you were using prior to its lock or exit. In addition, the vault selector isn't properly updated.

We do plan to add additional vault options such as which default vault you want 1Password to unlock to and so on in the future.

• pbryanw
    pbryanw
    Community Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

@MikeT - Yep, just adding that I've also noticed this behaviour with the latest beta, with All Vaults always being selected on startup after I logoff (even though the Personal Vault was the last selected Vault) . Looking forward to the planned vault updates.

• You're welcome, @pbryanw.

Believe me, we want to get this fixed as soon as possible.

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.