Where can I get Chrome extension compatible with 1Password 3.9.6 running under OSX 10.7?

HELP! I am running 1Password v3.9.6 under Mac OSX 10.7.5 (Lion). Need the compatible Chrome 1Password extension (v3.9.21.90) for this combination (running Chrome v49.0.2623.112). I have the right browser extension on my old Mac Pro, but need to add it to my MacBook Air, which is configured with same versions of OS X and 1Password.

1Password Version: 3.9.6
Extension Version: 3.9.21.90
OS Version: OS X 10.7.5
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Chrome browser extension for 1Password v3.9.6 running under Mac OSX 10.7

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@fjl0907: Thanks for reaching out! I'm glad you asked.

For obvious reasons we don't want the old, discontinued 1Password 3 extension listed publicly in the Chrome Web Store, since a lot of people may install it by accident expecting it to work with more recent versions of 1Password — which of course it doesn't. But you can download it by going directly to its page here:

Legacy 1Password 3.9.21 extension (Chrome Web Store

Chrome will disable the extension now if it was installed from the AgileBits site since they've recently began enforcing the requirement that extensions be installed directly from the Chrome Web Store. I'm sorry for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused! Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions. :)

• fjl0907
    fjl0907
    Community Member

Thanks brenty, that did the trick!

It has become increasingly more difficult to maintain my working environment when Apple, Google, and Mozilla keep forcing upgrades down my throat, that are incompatible with Mac OS X 10.7. I can't afford to replace my well-functioning 10-year old $5K Mac Pro system just to run the latest Mac OS, so I am trying to keep all my platforms in sync.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @fjl0907,

I’m glad that Brenty was able to help you get everything sorted out for you! If there’s anything else we can do to help, you know where to find us. :)

This discussion has been closed.