Can't disable "verify browser code signature"

Options
onepassnotworking
onepassnotworking
Community Member

I downloaded the latest version of 1 pass for mac (version 6). When i go to advanced preferences and try to uncheck the "verify browser code signature" box, it will not save. I click to another tab, go back to the "advanced" tab, and it is checked again.

Has anyone had this problem? What do I have to do to get this to work? I want to use 1password with Chromium.

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @onepassnotworking,

I'm sorry you're having trouble disabling that setting!

It seems to work correctly for me when I uncheck that option in version 6.3.1, so I'm not sure why it isn't working for you. You can try restarting 1Password mini to see if that makes any difference: From the main 1Password app, go to Help > Troubleshooting > Restart 1Password mini. After unlocking it with your master password, try disabling that setting again.

If it's still a problem, please reboot your Mac. After it restarts, is there any difference?

Let us know how it goes, thanks!

• onepassnotworking
    onepassnotworking
    Community Member
    Options

Restarting 1password mini worked for me, thanks!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You're very welcome, glad to hear that solved the problem! We're here for you if you need anything else. :)

• Clifton
    Clifton
    Community Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

I had a Windows question, moved over to:
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/68562/cant-disable-verify-browser-code-signature/p1?new=1

mods, feel free to delete this comment :smile:

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

No problem, thanks for letting us know! :)

This discussion has been closed.