[Problem] Fill login problem

Options

I can not use the fill option on that site: easynvest.com.br

Always worked, I do not know if the site has changed something.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 4.5.6.90 (Chrome)
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @qzmarco. Thanks for your post. I just checked this site and here's what I found. If I save a Login manually, then I can fill and get an incorrect password when I try to submit. But if I create the item in the main application, it fills, but it does not submit properly. It gets stuck on some other state and will not tell me the password is incorrect. Does this match your experience?

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

• qzmarco
    qzmarco
    Community Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

Hello. I confess I did not know the option to save the login manually. I tested here using this option, and it worked. Using CTRL + \ the 1Pasword shortcut filled everything and logged in properly.

It turns out that in my case I just used the auto save to save form data. And when I delete the registry in 1Password and create a new record, using the auto save, does not run properly when using the CTRL + . The login screen is not completed and I see that behind the login screen is a white background.

I hope I was clear, any doubt explain without problems.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@qzmarco: AutoSave is great, and most of the time that's how we'll save logins. But as you mentioned previously, websites do change over time, so saving a new login manually will give 1Password updated information about the form so that it can fill it better the next time.

It sounds like you were able to get it working using that method. Is that a correct? Let me know if you have any other issues. :)

• qzmarco
    qzmarco
    Community Member
    Options

Hi.

Sorry for my delay.

Yes, it's all right now.

Thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

No worries! I'm just glad to hear that manually saving a new login helped. Thanks for the update! We're here if you need anything else. :)

This discussion has been closed.