passpack is rotating id fields, is there a way to isolate them and tie them to variables? (Regex?)

Options

looks like they're rotating in a way where we can identify the the input tag by the pre-label id in perl it'd be something like:

( $html =~ /for="([?^"]+)">User\sID<\/label>/n )

So I guess i am requesting an advanced options that allow us to parse for field tag names as regexes? heck .. this could be it's own cool feature as we could write 'active login agents' for frequented websites that rotate tags ( and I bet it's going to be more prevalent ... ;) and then have a central library of those ... hmmmmmmm

1Password Version: 6.2.1
Extension Version: 4.5.6
OS Version: 10.10.3
Sync Type: DropBox.
Referrer: forum-search:passpack is rotating input field id's

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @sandinak,

Can you supply the URL for the login page you're referring to please. I found one page based on searching the keyword passpack and it did have IDs that changed on each reload but we also filled there without trouble in all of my tests. Given the consistency with which I could fill I'm either not testing the right page or I'm not fully appreciating the need you see for adding regular expressions to 1Password. I'd just like to make sure I'm not misunderstanding anything :smile:

This discussion has been closed.