BROKEN: Firefox 43 requires signed add-on which requires 1Password 4, but I am using 10.6.8

Upgraded FF from 38 to 43 (ESR channel). Now 1Password extension disabled. I first tried xp.signatures.required=false, but this still didn't work. I then updated extension, but that REALLY didn't work since newest extension requires 1Password version 4, but I am limited to version 3.8.22 on my iMacmini2,1 which cannot run newer than Mac OS X 10.6.8.

HELP. I need older version of extension so I can add it to Firefox 38 (which I can reinstall)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• rogerdodger
    rogerdodger
    Community Member

Hi @tarzan_nojane

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with 1Password 3 and the Firefox Extension.

Did you install the older FireFox extension from this page?
    https://agilebits.com/extensions/mac/

The extension on that page should work with your version of 1Password and also Firefox 38.

Does that work?

• tarzan_nojane
    tarzan_nojane
    Community Member

Thanks - I needed that link to older versions of the browser extensions. It works again. But I am now officially, totally, completely obsolete as I cannot use any latest browsers with my Mac

• rogerdodger
    rogerdodger
    Community Member

Hey @tarzan_nojane,

Glad to hear that helped!

Ugh, the dreaded upgrade time! ;)

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @tarzan_nojane,

I'm glad to hear that rogerdodger was able to help you and give you just the link that you needed! I hope you don't run into any more trouble using the older software, but if you do we're always here and happy to help you sort it out! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.