After 6.3.1 update uploaded.net login does not submit

Options
stalar
stalar
Community Member

A few months ago I mentioned about problem when one of the 1Password updates caused issues with auto-submitting for ebay.co.uk website. The solution for that (suggested in discussion) was simple: delete eBay entry from 1Password, login manually to ebay.co.uk and save login/password details to vault. Version 6.3.1 caused the same issue for my uploaded.net account but unfotunately this time deleting entry from 1Password and adding again did not help.
Am I using the latest version of Safari extension? (4.5.6)

Regards,
Seb

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: 4.5.6
OS Version: 10.11.5
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @stalar,

I'm sorry auto-submit isn't working on that site!

Yes, you're using the latest stable version of the 1Password extension in Safari (4.5.6). I tried that site with 4.5.6 and had the same problem you described - it filled the sign-in form but did not submit the form automatically. So that appears to be a bug, and I apologize for the inconvenience!

The good news is that this seems to have been fixed in a beta version of the extension, because when I tried again with the latest beta, it worked correctly. If you need auto-submit to work on that site right away, you can delete the 4.5.6 extension from Safari and then install the beta extension from here: https://agilebits.com/onepassword/extensions?beta=true

Otherwise, you can continue using 4.5.6 for now and click the 'Login' button after the form is filled, and auto-submit will start working there again once the fix is included in a new stable update for the extension.

Hopefully this helps, but please let us know if you need anything else. Cheers! :)

• margeau
    margeau
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @stalar,

Thank you so much for your post. I was having the same problem with eBay.com for some months, but had not investigated a solution. I stumbled on yours here accidentally and solved my issue in moments just as you described.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@margeau you're very welcome, I'm happy that was helpful for you! :)

• stalar
    stalar
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Drew_AG,

Thank you for your prompt response. It is not a big issue at the moment, more important is that you are aware of that and will fix it in the next version of browser extension. I am happy to wait, I only need to login to that website once every 1-2 weeks when I do my standard Safari-cache-cleaning routine ;-)

Regards,

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

We can't guarantee a time frame on a stable release (or that it will include that change, since there may be unforeseen consequences), but if all goes well it shouldn't be long. :)

This discussion has been closed.