My Family Sharing

Options
Tgooley68
Tgooley68
Community Member

EVERYTIME I SET UP FAMILY SHARE & MY BUSINESS VAULTS THEY DISAPPEAR! I have spent hours upon hours setting up Family Shre & my business vaults, sync them, back them up and close out of the app & when I log back in in search of a password they ARE GONE, puff, into thin air. If 1Password can't manage to keep up with my vaults then unstandably and in sync with human nature I am questionable about exactly HOW SECURE IS MY MOST PRIVATE INFORMATION! I am so ready just to delete this app and go back to 1Password, at least my information doesn't just "DISAPPEAR" from the app. Oh, and trust me, if I have to waist anymore of my time and lost production due to this then every Social Media Platform I belong to will hear my complaint!!!!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:My Family Sharing & my Vault entitled "business"keeps disappearing, Why? I will set it back up

Comments

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Tgooley68,

I'm so sorry you're dealing with this frustrating issue, and thank you for reaching out to us here to let us know it's affecting you. First and foremost I want to assure you that the security of your data is not compromised, it is as safe as ever on our servers. This is a bug in the 1Password for iOS app that we're aware of and actively working to fix.

From what we understand, it seems the app is unfortunately "forgetting" the Families or Teams account sign-in and requiring a new sign-in each time the app is opened. We understand this is obviously very frustrating and irritating to users, so we do hope to get it solved ASAP.

If you wouldn't mind emailing us a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device, it would help us understand the issue better so we can fix it, and we can help you set up a workaround in the meantime so you can keep using 1Password without dealing with this annoyance anymore. Please include a link to this discussion in the email you send with the Diagnostics Report so we can connect the dots. You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that you get a prompt, helpful response.

Thanks again, and we look forward to helping you further! :)

ref: OPI-3534

This discussion has been closed.