1Password App does not show all Logins / Chrome Extension does

Options
crina
crina
Community Member

Hi everyone,

I use the extension for Chrome (51.0.2704.103) where I can see all my saved logins. But when opening the 1Password App on my iMac I can only see a very small number (11) of my logins and can´t find the others. Even the backup file contains just these 11 elements but there are much more. How can i sync all my saved logins from the extension with the app or is there a way to export the data from the extension?

Thanks for your help!

1Password Version: 3.8.22
Extension Version: 3.9.21.90
OS Version: OS X 10.11.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @crina,

I'm sorry that It sounds like you've found yourself on an annoying situation! I have a few questions for you so we can get a better image of your issue. For how long have you seen this problem? Can you see all your login on 1Password mini? If you use some other browser, do you see all your items there? If you add a new item on the main app, can you see it then on the extension in Chrome?

The first thing that I'd like you to please check is whether you have more than one copy of 1Password installed that might be causing some interference. You can do this by going to Finder on your Mac, then applications and searching "1Password" there.

We'll be waiting for your answers and to know what you found out so we can help you sort this out! :chuffed:

• crina
    crina
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Pilar,

thanks for your reply. I think the problem exist since an update. So the Extension has a higher version than the App. I guess that is the problem. No, there are not all of my items seen on 1Password mini and there is no other copy installed. The Extension for Safari shows none of my items and in Firefox I can only see the legendary 11 logins:o).

Hope this will help you.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

So the Extension has a higher version than the App. I guess that is the problem.

@crina: If you're using 1Password 3 and the version 3 extension as you indicated in your original post, there's no incompatibility there. And neither have been updated in years, so that won't be the cause.

No, there are not all of my items seen on 1Password mini and there is no other copy installed. The Extension for Safari shows none of my items and in Firefox I can only see the legendary 11 logins:o).

Thanks for confirming! Make sure you do not uninstall any of the extensions until we get this sorted out. It sounds like the data you want is in Chrome. I'll send you an email in a moment so we can work on getting your data into the app, so we can continue the conversation there.

ref: WUJ-39384-411

• crina
    crina
    Community Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

Hi Brent,

thanks a lot for your help and the guide. I did everything exactly how it was described. But when I started to import the pif-file occured an error alert and the import failed. I send you the message via email.

• nmott
    nmott
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@crina thanks for following up. I'm sure that brenty will see the email, so don't feel like you have to ping him on the forums too :)

This discussion has been closed.