I've been using 1Password for a couple of years and wanted to change to the team version.
- I setup the team account
- Logged in on my Mac and added the team vault
- Copied over the files from a previous shared vault
- All three vaults (local personal, local, shared, and team) were working fine
- The desktop version locks as I leave my computer and my master password no longer works. I've only ever had two and I tried them both. I've been at this for years it isn't a case of me forgetting the password I promise you.
- I can live with it since all the team ones were already copied over, although it still sucks
- But I can't login to the software on my desktop at all.
My guess is it keeps picking up settings from someplace so even if I delete the app, reboot, and then install again it is still picking up the settings and asking for a password.
And since my password no longer works because the team data migration, I'm stuck.
How do I reinstall the software so it doesn't pick up any previous settings?
1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided