Paid US$64.99 for Windows Licence but 1Password on Android Phone is Frozen

Options

I thought the US$64.99 pa allows me to sync one set of password from Windows to Android Phone.
My Android account is Frozen as "free trial for 1Password Teams has ended"
Can I enter my Key into the Android app and unlock 1Password?
I was able to use WiFi Sync to load the password data into the phone and to sync the two data stores.
I do not use Cloud storage.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604 Windows
Extension Version: Do not use brouser Extension
OS Version: Windows 8
Sync Type: WiFi
Referrer: forum-search:Paid US$64.99 for Windows Licence but 1Password on Android Phone is Frozen as "free trial for 1Password Teams has ended"

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @jimaus1,

I apologize for the confusion. Your purchase is for the standalone 1Password for Windows license, it doesn't include a subscription to 1Password Families or Teams nor any other 1Password apps. A subscription to 1Password Families does give you all 1Password apps at no extra cost but it is purchased differently from the standalone license, such as what you've bought.

Did you want to purchase the subscription for 1Password Families/Teams? Note that 1Password 6 Beta for Windows is the Windows app that works with 1Password Families/Team as the current 1Password 4 for Windows doesn't support it.

If you want to stick with the local standalone license, then you would need to purchase the in-app purchase for your Android app and then sync your data between both via Wi-Fi sync.

Let me know what you'd like to do.

This discussion has been closed.