1password browser extensions (Chrome and Firefox) are not updating login list

Options

I recently combined two 1Password vaults by exporting one to a csv and importing it to the other. The second vault now has all logins from both vaults, and when I open the 1Password client they all appear correctly. However, only the passwords originally in the second vault are showing up in the browser extensions (both Chrome and Firefox).

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the browser extension. I tried uninstalling the extension, deleting the .sqlite file, and reinstalling the extension. I have tried moving the folder where the passwords are all stored, forcing 1Password to re-add them all. None of these has made any difference.

If I create a new login and add it through the browser extension, this works fine. If I search for logins that exist but do not appear in the extension, this works fine. But the logins still do not appear in the extension.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 4.5.7
OS Version: Windows 7 Premium
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:1password browser extensions are not updating login list

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@caelestisarah: In the future, definitely take advantage of 1Password's ability to copy and paste between vaults:

1. Select item(s) in source vault
    2. Ctrl C
    3. Switch to target vault
    4. Ctrl P
    5. (Note: does not work for item attachments)

Regarding the odd issue you're having now, do you have other extensions or "security" software that might be interfering with 1Password's communications with the browser? This bit also confuses me:

If I create a new login and add it through the browser extension, this works fine. If I search for logins that exist but do not appear in the extension, this works fine. But the logins still do not appear in the extension.

It sounds like you're saying that logins do not appear in the extension...but that you can access them there by searching. Is that correct? Can you clarify what you mean by they "do not appear"? Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.