Moving to a new computer. Have a license for iPad and the home computer. How to move, sync?

Options

I have installs of 1Password on my home computer and my Apple iPad. The former was seldom used, the latter holds most of my data. Until recently, I used Duke's password vault, mostly at work. I have retired, though and will be using my home machine primarily now. The copy on my current Windows machine has only a very few of the passwords held on my iPad. The two have never synced, and I muss confess, I have not updated the version of the home install in some time. Can I reinstall 1P on the home machine, using the license you recently sent me, update it, and then sync it with the iPad. The iPad is current iOS version, I believe: 3.7.2. Cannot get to the version info for the computer at the moment, due to a rather energetic thunderstorm.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Moving to a new computer. Have a license for iPad and the home computer. How to move, sync?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@cwillard: It won't be possible for the old 1Password 3 iOS app to sync with 1Password for Windows, but if you'll let me know which iOS version you're using on the iPad, along with the Windows and 1Password versions on the PC so we can see what the best option might be. Do you have other devices you'd like to use 1Password on? Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.