Never loaded 1Password to Win 10 on MacBook Pro / Parallels. Do I need it or is Mac version ok?

Options

I originally had 1Password installed on my iMac and on my PC laptop. I got rid of the PC and bought a MacBook Pro, installed Parallels Desktop and Windows 10 on it. Also installed 1Password for the Mac on the Mac side of the OS. Realized I never downloaded the PC version for the Win 10 OS. Do I need it or is the Mac version sufficient? If I need my Windows version installed I require a download link. I was saving to the Cloud for my iOS devices, and to DropBox (for the PC) but realized I was wasting my time as I don't have the PC version installed any more.
Thanks, Jim Thompson

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1Password for PC Missing

Comments

• rjh
    rjh
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @chips7335 ,
    Congratulations on your new MacBook Pro — a great computer!
    I would certainly recommend that you use 1Password for Mac and while 1Password for Windows won't be absolutely necessary, I'm sure it would be of use, if you use a Windows browser.
    Depending on when you purchased the app, your license may be valid for both OS.
    If 1Password is a little older and your license is not valid for both OS, shoot AgileBits a mail at support@agilebits.com – they'll be able to offer you a special deal.
    You can synchronise both versions with Dropbox. You can find instructions here.
    You can download 1Password here.

• chips7335
    chips7335
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you. My license was purchased in Dec. 2015. I downloaded and installed from the Windows link you provided. Everything is up and running on both platforms. Thanks for your help.

Jim

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that you were able to install 1Password. Just in case you don't already have it, I've resent your license information via email. Just be sure to follow the instructions there to register the app and remove the trial restrictions. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.