a title updated in the app no longer visible in the chrome extension

Options

I updated the password for Morgan Stanley in the 1password app, but not it no longer is visible in the chrome extension. I restarted 1password and even my computer hoping it would sync, but it did not.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.406
Extension Version: 4.5.7.90
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:update in main app not visible in chrome extension

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @mtoomajian,

That's strange since the extension is reading the same file as the main program, they don't need to sync at all.

Just to be clear, you click on the 1Password extension in your browser and you select Search, when you type in Morgan, it doesn't find anything?

• mtoomajian
    mtoomajian
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Mike- Yes, exactly. I tried to search for "Morgan" and it's not found, also it does not show up in the list.
    I have a rather long list of logins in the "unassigned" folder, enough that I have to scroll to see the entire list. Could it be I have too many and hitting a limit?
    Thanks- Mark T

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @mtoomajian,

No, there's no limit or anything like that.

Please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• mtoomajian
    mtoomajian
    Community Member
    Options

OK, I just sent the email with the requested items.

• MikeT
    Options

Thanks, we got the email and will reply as soon as possible.

ref: ZAK-17784-323

This discussion has been closed.