I need an email app which resizes photos

Luxion
Luxion
Community Member

The standard email app on my wife's Samsung S6 has a simple option to resize photo attachments to 70%, 30% or 10% of their original size. The email app on my Moto X (2014) doesn't do this (in fact I haven't seen it before on any of my phones), so I'm wondering if there's a third party email app which will do this.

I've had a quick look in the Play Store and can't find anything obvious. I appreciate there are workarounds, but I like the simplicity of the S6.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• rjh
    rjh
    Community Member

Hi @Luxion , I think you may be on the wrong forum here?
    However, AquaMail will resize your images before sending them.

Hope this helps,
    Cheers,
    Rob

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Luxion: I moved your post to the Lounge category of the forums since it doesn't pertain to 1Password for Android, and also that way you may be able to get recommendations from more folks.

I can't say that I know any photo resizing apps like this off the top of my head on any platform, but perhaps someone else has some suggestions. :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@adamjohnson: Excellent point! That's what I do, but I thought there may be a better way — or at least some alternatives. But you're right: putting it on a sharing site means you can simply send people links to it. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.