Pagelime Login not working

rjh
rjh
Community Member

Pagelime's Subdomain http://cms.pagelime.com/CMS/Login.aspx doesn't allow users to login via 1Password. Tried both Chrome and Safari.
1Password will open the correct page, when the login is clicked, but does not fill in the login fields.

<div id="divLoginPanel" class="box">

<label>Email:</label>
            <input name="ctlLogin$txtEmail" type="text" id="ctlLogin_txtEmail" class="text">
            <label>Password:</label>
            <input name="ctlLogin$txtPassword" type="password" id="ctlLogin_txtPassword" class="text">
            <a id="aForgotPassword" href="javascript:void(0);" class="forgotPasswordLink">forgot your password?</a>
            <div id="divLoginControlBar"><input type="submit" name="ctlLogin$btnLogin" value="Login" id="ctlLogin_btnLogin" class="loginButton"></div>
        </div><div id="divLoginPanel" class="box">

<label>Email:</label>
            <input name="ctlLogin$txtEmail" type="text" id="ctlLogin_txtEmail" class="text">
            <label>Password:</label>
            <input name="ctlLogin$txtPassword" type="password" id="ctlLogin_txtPassword" class="text">
            <a id="aForgotPassword" href="javascript:void(0);" class="forgotPasswordLink">forgot your password?</a>
            <div id="divLoginControlBar"><input type="submit" name="ctlLogin$btnLogin" value="Login" id="ctlLogin_btnLogin" class="loginButton"></div>
        </div>

1Password Version: 6.3 (630032)
Extension Version: 4.5.8.90
OS Version: OS X 10.11.4
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@rjh: I wasn't able to reproduce the problem you seem to be having with either the beta or stable extensions in Chrome, Safari, or Firefox, so I wonder if there's some issue with the versions you're using.

Definitely update 1Password (and perhaps macOS while you're at it), and see if you have browser updates as well. It sounds like Go & Fill itself is just failing for you, perhaps due to some incompatibility. Let me know what you find! :)

• rjh
    rjh
    Community Member

Thanks @brenty , it was the 1Password version (tut, tut, tut). An update solved the problem.
    (First time I actually had a problem since the very first version)

Cheers,
    Rob

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@rjh: Awesome! Thanks for the update! I'll call that a win. I'm guessing you're using the Mac App Store version and have just gotten used to ignoring those update notifications like I tend to. Cheers! :lol:

• rjh
    rjh
    Community Member

Hi @brenty , I'm actually using the AgileBits version – when I first installed, 1Password wasn't available on the App Store. However, As I'd just recently updated to version 6, I may have clicked away the 'Update' message …
    Thanks for your help.
    Greets,
    Rob

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rjh

Glad to hear that the update helped! It took me some effort to stop by bad habit of "don't update until it's broken", so I feel you! I also want to thank you for your help around the forums! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.